Re: Was thinking of Metastock but now not so sure

Glen:

Equis strengths are in good documentation and prior to V6.0, very good
technical support.
Equis' weaknesses are a poor file structure and data handling and an
unwilllingness to do a complete update on their program.

The reasons that I do not use Omega products: are poor documentation, and
poor technical support. Thier manuals read like they were written by
programmers or semi-literates.  Like too many software shops they dont
understand the importance of having good techwriters do the documentation
and to bring them in at the beginning of the project.  No insult meant to
programmers its just the nature of things, good writeres are ususally
people who write for a living.

Lionel