Re: Was thinking of Metastock but now not so sure

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Robert Jackson wrote:
> I disagree here.  I think many of the threads on this list could be
> shortened or 'solved' if Equis promptly answered software related
> questions, acknowledged existing MS problems and generally provided us with
> more information about the current software and where MetaStock will be
> going in the future.

If they had a true MS 'evangelist' who was an expert on the product
posting here, I would agree. However, in the past the function seemed to
be a part time duty of the help desk staff who appeared to have severe
restrictions on what they were allowed to say, making them easy targets
for critics.

Cheers,

Jim