Re: Was thinking of Metastock but now not so sure

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 BuyersG@xxxxxxx wrote:

>   Also,  I think you guys should  code your topics with key words like:
> programming,  files,  upgrades, formulas, indicators, datafeed,  etc.

Good suggestion.

>  And i think Metastock should have a dedicated FULL TIME time person teaching,
> explaining and describing new offerings on here EVERY day.

Equis had folks participating in the Compuserve investors forum a few
years ago (still may, don't go there anymore) but it seemed like they
were always in defense mode, so no telling how that would go over here
(no moderators). Their website would be a better medium, most likely.

Cheers,

Jim