patch 6.52 problem- expert alerts

          RE: patch 6.52 problem- expert alerts
    Date:
          Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:22:49 -0700
   From:
          Equis Support <support@xxxxxxxxx>
      To:
          "'marnoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <marnoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This feature was changed because of customer suggestions so we will
submit a suggestion on your behalf to indicate you would prefer Alerts
to operate the way they did in version 6.5.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.