Missing File

All:

Well, I finally broke down and installed the latest and greatest updates.  I
downloaded the newest 6.52 upgrade as well as the patch 6.52r.  Never got
the message about completion that some people talk about.  I hope that the
reason was that it was a window flashed upon the screen that went away by
itself.

Anyway, both procedures appeared to run to completion.  When I brought up
DL, it had the 2/8/99 build date and I hope this is correct.

Trying to bring up MS, I get a bunch of error messages concerning the
MS65SNTX.DTA file not being current.  OK everybody.  What do I do now?  I
went out to the Equis site and did a search for it and got nothing in
return.  My file is dated 9/16/97.  I assume the message indicates there is
a newer version.  Any suggestions as to where to find it or could some kind
soul e-mail it to me?

Maybe this is one of the reasons that I have had problems with MS using OLE.

Thanks

Guy