RE: Moaning about Shame

Amen!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ronald J. Russell,
Jr.
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 1999 12:22 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Moaning about Shame

This I simply can't ignore.  The impeachment was never about seducing or
being seduced.  It was and always will be about perjury and obstruction of
justice.  There are hundreds of people rotting in federal penitentiaries for
lying to federal grand juries.  If any of us behaved like William Jefferson
Clinton we would surely lose our jobs and most likely end up in jail.  This
drivel about seduction is just more of the Democrats spin control meant to
confuse the masses.  Unfortunately for us all they were successful.

I won't continue this discussion as it has no place on this list, but I
couldn't let this go unanswered.
Ron

"Seducing or being seduced by women has never been considered an impeachable
offense.  If it were, almost all of our presidents would/could have been
impeached."