Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0 [Fwd: Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0] From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0 [Fwd: Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0] From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • From: "Dan" <w4tq@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:38:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I saw a few posts about Elwave 5.0 last week.  I bought the new Target
Clusters, and downloaded 5.0.  I can't get the Target Clusters to "enable"
with the new License Key (It's ironic that these protection schemes inhibit
paying customers, but someone who obtains a cracked copy can use it without
inconvenience).  The program seems to work fine, otherwise.  Has anyone else
had problems making it work?  I sent two messages to Prognosis, but they
haven't been able to help me.
Thanks,
Dan
w4tq@xxxxxxxxxx