Elliott Wave-[Fw: Special Report]

From: Dale Woodson <woodsonwavereport@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
Sent: vrijdag 5 februari 1999 22:23
Subject: Special Report

THE WOODSON WAVE REPORT
UPDATE FEBRUARY 5, 1999
http://www.galaxymall.com/finance/stockmarket

NEWSLETTER $15 PER ISSUE, OR
$165 YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES
12 MONTHLY ISSUES PLUS SPECIAL INTERIM REPORTS

COMING TO AMERICA- THE GLOBAL MARKET  MELTDOWN

Most countries around the world have begun to feel the agony of a stock
market collapse. The Asian crisis of 1997 turned into the global market
meltdown of 1998. What started in Thailand as a currency crisis has
transformed into a deflationary spiral, sweeping through Asia, Russia,
and South America. Brazil is the latest victim. The IMF is currently
negotiating a $9 billion bailout with that country. It will have to keep
interest rates high to protect the battered currency, the real. Of
course, Brazil devalued the real just days after denying that they would
do so. As stated here in the past, bailouts are for billionaires. The
working class of these countries won't see the money. How will Russia
repay the $150 billion in debt to western lenders that it has run up?
After missing a number of big debt payments in recent months, Russia
faces 17.5 billion in foreign debt this year. The Russian government
recently said that it planned to spend just $4.6 billion on foreign
debts for 1999. There simply is no money. Negative growth in terms of
GDP is predicted from many countries by the World Bank. Deflation and
the Global Market Meltdown will continue to sweep through country after
country in 1999.

However, in the United States, we seem to feel that it can't happen
here. We're too big too fail. Somebody will save us, right?  Folks, when
the wave of selling reaches our shores, there is nothing anybody will be
able to do to stop it. The buying and selling on Wall Street is just a
reflection of our nature. It is governed by the laws of nature. The
forces of nature are too strong for any one man, government, World bank
or IMF to oppose it. If you think that the Fed can rescue our market by
lowering rates like they did last fall, take a look at Japan. Interest
rates in Japan had been lowered to one quarter of one percent! Still,
their market remains near 14,000 from a high of about 40,000 in 1989.
Deflation spurs a lack of confidence in the system. No bailouts or rate
cuts can restore that confidence. The deflationary spiral has to run its
course. It will happen here. It's not a question of if, but when.

Remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And they don't come
any bigger than the Dow Jones Industrial Average. When it starts to go,
it is best to just get out of the way. What's next for the Dow in 1999?
Crash, record highs, or panic lows?
Globally, we have the y2k problem facing us, while domestically, the
impeachment trial of the president hangs over the land. Does the Dow
climb this wall of worry? Or is it our turn for the global market
meltdown? Let's look at our Elliott wave counts for a clue.
To read the entire report go to:
http://www.galaxymall.com/finance/stockmarket
then click on order form.