Re: Primate vs Prophet EOD service

Was in the middle of MS update from Prophet using the Downloader as I was
reading this. The update busted when Downloader timed out due to no server
response. Unfortunately, this is a daily occurrence. I'm very disappointed
with the Prophet/Downloader combo. The only reliable time to update is in
the morning or on the weekend when server traffic seems to be much lighter.
Download speed then becomes almost acceptable. I'm looking for another EOD
provider.