From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Al Taglavore
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 10:45 AM
To: MetaStock List Group
Subject: Primate vs Prophet EOD service

Someone on this list stated in a post last week that they were leaving
Primate and going to Prophet.  I have been a Primate user for about 45
days.  Will that person please post the shortcomings they found with
Primate and the principal reasons for the switch to Prophet?  If their is
something I need to know about Primate, I would like to know it asap.

Al Taglavore