RE: Results Re:Volunteers Tests 1&2

Dan

I'm still using MS 4.5 DOS as well but for other reasons than you.  I
haven't looked at Y2K compliance because I just assumed it wouldn't be.  Did
you generate your own test set?  I'd be interested in hearing about what you
did and your results, even off line.

BTW, I know my ISP is SLOW.  With my 56kbs modem, the most I've seen in
speed is 30-31.5kbs.  That's why I just installed a 768kbs ADSL service, if
I ever get it running <G>.

Regards

Guy