Re: System Testing Suggestions

Please ignore the last 5 messages. I was trying to download my email
messages from my ISP on 5 attempts yesterday when I was disconnected
5 times not knowing that the bungled email program also sends out the
last email message. Sorry about that. Here's a couple more suggestions:-

1) To be able to optimised not just the opt variables in the system
editor but also for Max Loss, Profit target, Inactivity and trailing
stops to see how these stops affect the final profit factor, no. of
winning trades, drawdown etc.

2) To be able to combined two or more systems into one eg. a trading
system activated during trending markets and another during
congestion. Or the first system could call another and pass the
initial variables to it.

3) If one looks at the omega research website there's a long list of
so called solution providers for coding, add-ons and systems. Their
ads can be found in futures and TASC magazines under a special
category. Metastock has some sleek expert advisors in the program but
where's all the support for add-ons, systems etc from a third party.
I can only count a couple the last time I had a look at the equis website.

Regards
Steve

  from  markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Brown) contains these words: