Lack of response from support

I have been using the downloader about a week. Last week I sent a
message from the downloader web page to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  As
of now I have not received a reply.   Perhaps I have an unrealistic
expectation of some sense of urgancy on their part to answer.  I sure
hope that I am experiencing  an unusual lack of response.

My questions concern:
1) What was the undocumented error message I was getting (id=800)?
2) How to avoid download of data that would result in additional billing
of my account?
3) How can I view the status of my account?
4) How to find out about any additional charges I might be incurring?
5) How to select the Russell 2000 stocks?
6) How to select the NASDAQ composite stocks?

Looking for answers, Ron