RE: Reuters Download Problems

I have tried not to get involved in the bi**h sessons on the list, but I
have had it with the 800 error.  Supply and demand will fix the problem, as
soon as demand starts to dwindle then maybe they will fix the problem.  This
is a cash cow for them, Reuters all ready have the data for their
institutional clients and selling to us is just extra.