6.52 problem with composite sequrities

Some apparent 6.52 BUGS:

(1) The 6.52 MS patch (dated 12/31/98) has a problem with composite
sequrities. I had no installation errors whatsoever and did get the
"Congratulations" message. This actually only seems to be a problem when
using layouts (mwl). Version 6.52 has BIG problems in opening layouts
referring to composite sequirities. I use a lot of those represented as
ratios, i.e. use the divide operation. I tend to get End of File errors and
when trying to fix the problem manipulating dates on the X-axis it may even
show the same date in both instances, i.e. as a start and as an end. This
error may actually be more general but I have simply had not had the TIME to
PLAY around.

(2) Also there is a problem with the Prompt for dates option on File...Open.
Choosing the Load X periods option seems to be a workaround when wanting to
load a lot of data and choosing X as a BIG number, e.g. 5000.

(3) Many of my custom indicators seem to been re-referenced somehow by
MetaStock after the upgrade. MS seems to be using some references other than
the indicator names. The indicators do not get lost but an indicator named
FastCleanOscillator may be replaced on a chart with an indicator named
NoisyZip. For me this is not very serious since I fix this on the fly.

Someone may have pointed these things out but with the current volume on the
list I have not had the time to go through the whole lot. Has some of this
been fixed in the patch dated 1/4/99? Can I use this patch to patch my
current patched version 6.52?

Regards
Yngvi