Re: eod-data-provider for german stocks and warrants

Hi Ralph,
I'm afraid you're looking for the Eierlegendewollmilchsau (eggs-laying woolly
milk-swine?). Personally I use eod data from the Neue Wirtschaftspresse (NWP).
Their data are obtainable via mailbox or BTX. I use the "Profi+" variant which
contains all issues that are traded in Germany & many others internationally. It
costs me DM 75,- / Month.
I convert these data to MS-Format using MetaCareBase, a program that can do
*much* more than just convert.
Download of 1 day's data by modem takes +/- 4 minutes; conversion +/- 20" - (on
my trusted 120 MHz PC).
Hope this helps. Kind regards,
Jan Willem Roberts

PS DM-Online newly makes eod data available on the web at no cost. However, you
get at most 1 month of historical data