From: George Ashton
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 19:31 PM <br>
To: support@xxxxxxxxx <br>
Subject: Metastock 6.5/Windows 98<br>
Hi,<br>
Could you tell me when you expect to release a patch for MS 6.5 to <br>
correct <br>
errors such as tool tips not displaying properly in Win98? I believe
that <br>
you originally hoped to have one out by last September.<br>
George<br>
At 08:23 15/12/98 -0500, you wrote:<br>
&gt;Equis has been promising a fix for that and the Windows 98 bugs but
so far<br>
&gt;have delivered neither....<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;They'll probably call this 7.0 and add more features we don't need
and<br>
&gt;charge us $50 for bug fixes.&nbsp; Anyone wanna bet the next version
still will<br>
&gt;lack a multi security system tester...<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Sean<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;&gt; From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>
&gt;&gt;
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Urs Brülhart<br>
&gt;&gt; Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 1998 5:15 AM<br>
&gt;&gt; To: Metastock-Group<br>
&gt;&gt; Subject: Metastock Millenium-Bug<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; How knows something about the Year 2000-Problem.<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Best regards<br>
&gt;&gt; ub<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>