Re: Elite Trader NASDAQ Level II Course

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>What does L2 cover?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Lionel Isssen</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original Message-----</B><BR><B>From:
    </B>Daniel Martinez &lt;<A
    href="mailto:DanM@xxxxxxxx";>DanM@xxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>To: </B>Equis:
    Metastock Listserv Post &lt;<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:
    </B>Thursday, October 29, 1998 5:03 PM<BR><B>Subject: </B>Elite Trader
    NASDAQ Level II Course<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>MetaStock Users, <BR>Has anyone
    taken the Elite Trader NASDAQ Level II Course?&nbsp; The course is from
    25-50 computer screens and is supposed to show you how to use NASDAQ
    L2.&nbsp; It costs $199.&nbsp; If you did, were you able to understand and
    use L2 after taking the course.&nbsp; Did you start making profits?
    <P><A
    href="http://www.elitetrader.com/training.shtml";>http://www.elitetrader.com/training.shtml</A>

    <P>Daniel. <BR>&nbsp; </P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Oct 29 21:52:20 1998