Winded Too Soon.... : O

Hello Leanna,

<Granted, I take class at 8:30-10 pm, after I have been teaching karate all
day and I'm     already tired when class starts. Ok, so I'm not 14 or even
21, when I possibly had more   energy.  I'm 49, I teach six days a  week
(at the end of three of those days, I train and my   sensei just added
tues. a.m. to my training schedule - that's 4!) Yes, I've been fighting a
virus   for the past two weeks, I don't get   enough rest and there is no
time while teaching to eat   dinner, so I 'eat' two cans of Ensure 6   days
a week.>

Leanna respectfully IMHO-FWIW, you need to cut back, at MINIMUM at least
until your body is more healthy! That's the bottom line here..... there are
many who might say ~persevere~, but hey, why not simply say instead
~........dead but not intimidated......~

You need to eat, kill the virus, CONSERVE your energy, and then you CHOOSE
how/when to spend or NOT spend it, right  ? Otherwise all you're doing
is exspending your proverbial ~back-up batteries~, and not ABLE to
recharge.

Understandable...... so you need to figure out where to cut back, until
your body HAS the energy that you need to do the ~jobs~ you're asking of
it....

Just my opinion,

Jeff B.
73503.426@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx