From: Bijan Khezri <bij3peat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Metastock <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 200 Simple Moving Average
Date: Sunday, October 25, 1998 1:34 AM

It appears that in Metastock the long averages, in this particular case the
200 day simple moving average, is traced based on the number of days
displayed on the screen, rather than the data available.  Or am I using
something in a wrong way.  The first chart is a capture from Quotes Plus
with all data available, the other two are from MS 6.5 in two different
zoom
settings.  The 200 SMA is positioned completely differently.  What is the
use of the indicator if one can not zoom to see the intersections?

Bijan