Re: Stochastics and MetaStock System Tester

Ed, using PRO or v6.5x and EOD data, you can perform tests going back over 5 years.  I don't know what the limit is.  However, if you want to have intraday buy/sell signals, you must use the Pro realtime datafeed you accumulate. Daniel.   Ed Middleton wrote:  Daniel,<> Are you saying that the software cannot perform testing on EOD data longer than a few years or is that in relation to the testing of Real time data?  I assume the real time but I would just like it to be clarified.