RE: saving reports

Jim,

	On the explorer results screen, the first company should already be highlighted.  If not click on it.  Next, go to the bottom of the result list box by using the scroll bar on the right.  Then, hold the shift key down and THEN click on the last item, then release the shift key.  This will highlight every issue in the list box.  Next, copy them to the clipboard by holding the control key down and then pressing the insert key.  Then load up Microsoft Excel and select paste off of the edit menu.

I hope this helps.