Re: saving reports

well forgive me if i am doing this wrong but after I run an explorer and
look at my results.i.e. the symbols that is what i want saved...from the
report screen you cannot save anything..so i go back put to the explorer
screen and hi light the explorer and click on organizer and click on
"export formula files" and I get the code.. not the report ..i do not have
excell on this computer but i can put it on.if i do so will it copy the
reports i create then...thanks...

	Have a nice day
	Jim Kerwin
	Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.