From: markjala [mailto:markjala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 11:19 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Reuters historical index data

Thank-you for the response! I was using .DJI I believe for the DOW. Is
it
correct that there is no volume for the DOW? And a question on the
NASDAQ, I
am currently pulling in 2 indexes and combining them into 1 to get both
the
NASDAQ OHLC, and another for the volume. Is this the correct method, or
is
there 1 index that has all data? Thanks.

Mark D. Jala

Thanks.