RE: Reuters historical index data

Thank-you for the response! I was using .DJI I believe for the DOW. Is it
correct that there is no volume for the DOW? And a question on the NASDAQ, I
am currently pulling in 2 indexes and combining them into 1 to get both the
NASDAQ OHLC, and another for the volume. Is this the correct method, or is
there 1 index that has all data? Thanks.

Mark D. Jala