off topic? QP2 stuff...

All,

since I just bought QP2 and am still giddy about it, I will probably
have a lot of questions, many of which only have _marginal_ tie-in with
metastock.

In that light and the interest of keeping this list MS-specific, would
anyone be interested in a QP2 mailing list?  I'd be glad to set it up on
unixgeek.com.

Or is everyone here a siliconinvestor member already?  If that's the
case I'll just subscribe and take my questions over there.

Thanks.

--
Don't start comparing yourself to me. It'll just make you crazy.
http://www.unixgeek.com/cgi-bin/motd.pl - PGP email preferred