Not off topic: QP2 question...

I forgot what the exact procedure was to bring the included CD up to date.
However, you do have to download about a week's worth of data.  Since the
16th wasn't a holiday, you should have downloaded it.  I think QP told me
they hold about 2 weeks worth of data in their servers, I forgot exactly.
You'll have to call or email them.  If you go on vacation longer than the
period they hold the data, you'll either have to buy a new QP2 data CD; have
your computer automatically switch on, do the task, then switch off; or have
them email the data file to you (you should be able to manually update your
database).  Keep in mind, if you download 2 weeks of data, your computer
will be working OVER AN HOUR to incorporate it.  QP used to have a FTP site
where they held data files for 3 months but I don't see it at QP2.

Yes, the manual is small and they could improve it.  For the Scanner, you
should find what you need in the help file.  It has a page which lists all
functions.  Bookmark it.  Also, look at the examples they provide.

If anyone can tell me if I can write custom Reports in the Scan Database
program LMK.

Daniel.