Re: probably off topic: QP2 question...

UG,

If QP tech can't set you straight without delay, uninstall everything
(not necessarily the diskbuff) and reinstall again (being that its only
2 days old). Then follow this link

http://208.240.130.216/r2stock/

and download each missing day.  Rename all the *.qpl files to *.zip and
start the update database program.  Hope this gets you over the starting
line.  As you will see there's about 4 month's of backdata for those
frequent extended holidays.

Craig