Re: QP2

I looked at your ZIP file and I found it interesting.  You are probably one of
the few users who can access the QP2 database through 'C' programming.  I assume
you wrote and compiled the EXE's because the source code is there also.  Did you
only use the HTML documentation which came with QP2 or did you obtain additional
information from Quote-Plus?

I'll have to buy MSVC++ v6.x and learn C++ if I want to do the same.  I did
learn elementary ANSI C but that was a long time ago.  I have a hard enough time
just doing Metastock TA.  <G>  The problem is, if I invest all the time
required, will Quotes-Plus later change all the commands?

Daniel.