Re: Fractuals

Manoj ...

I have created the expert suggested and indeed the arrows point nicely to
all the minor pivot points along the way. However these points are
determined after the event.

Given that the fractal cannot be confirmed until the end of day two after
the event, how do you use fractals to add to your position ?

Best regards ... Martin