Re: Elliotscope : Update

Rajesh,
 I have a question which probably shows my total ignorance of Eliot
anaysis, but here goes:

---Does it help figure things out to note that every other index of US
stockmarkets hit a new low on Oct. 9th?

This procedure may not be strictly according to the rules, but the DJIA
is not very representative of the whole market and may have been the
only one to have "failed.".

Thanks for your analyses,

Fred Bender