Custom Indicators and Custom Colors

I would like to use a MACD using different Fast/Slow Moving Averages,
and different exponential signal lines, eg 6/27 trig 9 days, etc., and
create a "Triple Screen" of the various MACD.

How can I have different colors for the lines?  MACD and trigers are
all the same color.

Checked the manual, there is no "custom" color function for individual
lines.

Tried the following to no avail, all the same color.

MACD (5/35/4) Histogram

period1:=5;
period2:=35;
period3:=4;
(Mov(C,period1,E) - Mov(C,period2,E))-(Mov((Mov(C,period1,E) -
Mov(C,period2,E)),period3,E))

What am I missing?  Must I actually build each indicator in a window
frame?

-= Chris ß =-