Re: What's worse than no data? !

Hi Chris,

I went to the Stockwiz site and can say that I'm very impressed with its
abilities. Especially the fundamental screening. $10 a month for data
can't be beat. My only problem is my old computer, I just don't have 500
megs of free disk space right now, especially if I keep another
Metastock database at the same time. I will be buying a new computer
soon and that will be a mute point so I will be looking at them again
once that happens.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best... John