Re: Off topic: new computer

Lionel, I made an upgrade two weeks ago to a faster processor and added
another hard drive.  To change from same drive letter designation was no
problem.  To change from "C" to "D" is/was a major problem.  As was
explained to me, all has to do with the registry.  Did solve my problem,
however.  Reformatted my D drive and reloaded my programs.  The cure wasn't
pleasant but necessary.

Good Luck!
Al Taglavore