[Fwd: Yahoo - Intel May Take Stake In Micron Technology Inc., Reports CMP's Electronic Buyers' News]

  • To: Metastock list <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Fwd: Yahoo - Intel May Take Stake In Micron Technology Inc., Reports CMP's Electronic Buyers' News]
  • From: Harley Meyer <meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 22:31:21 -0400 (EDT)

Jim,

One other thing if you look at the volume that
started the new rally (which is this one) in the
first part of September. It was on very light
volume.

Harley
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 22:12:31 -0500
From: Harley Meyer <meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jim,

I wanted to get back to you. I am not a CANSLIM
expert but if it doesn't have the earnings growth
it isn't CANSLIM. Mu by all means doesn't have
that. As far as the chart, I would say that the
cup you are talking about actually ended in the
end of August. The last part of August had a
downturn in price on heavy volume. Now if it had
gone down on light volume then it might of been a
different technical interpretation.

Harley