Re: Yahoo - Intel May Take Stake In Micron Technology Inc., Reports CMP's Electronic Buyers' News

Hi Jim,

I wanted to get back to you. I am not a CANSLIM
expert but if it doesn't have the earnings growth
it isn't CANSLIM. Mu by all means doesn't have
that. As far as the chart, I would say that the
cup you are talking about actually ended in the
end of August. The last part of August had a
downturn in price on heavy volume. Now if it had
gone down on light volume then it might of been a
different technical interpretation.

Harley