From: L Petersen [mailto:lpetersen1@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 9:27 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: MetaStock Real-time

To Equis Support,

Thanks.
If I understand you properly, when the Signal sales representative told
me
that I could not use my then existing StockEdge account with my new
Equis
6.51 software, they were wrong.. or... what?

I do know that the StockEdge account has a limit of 50 issues, which
does
not include options.  The account can be upgraded to 100 stocks for an
extra
fee.

The Signal people told me that they would not allow MetaStock use with
StockEdge because they could not limit MS versions 6.51 to only fifty
stocks.

Since the StockEdge service starts at about $80, while Signal starts at
almost $200/mo. there is a substantial cost  issue to be considered.