Re: [Fwd: MetaStock Realtime]

Rajesh,

Signal Online is probable the fastest way that Signal sends out Data.
The other methods are pretty slow. FM has a baud rate of 9600 and cable
is 14,000. Not very fast. Signal in the past has never sent out all of
the tick data. If this has changed with the online method for sending
data I don't know. But it can cause problems if you want all the trades.

As far as MS RT. and Signal I am under the impression that the
historical tick data is stored on your hard drive as the data comes to
your computer. If for some reason your computer is down for an hour then
you are without tick data for an hour.

Hope this gives you some more info to work with.

Harley