Autorun and Metastock

I am trying to create an Autorun exec for the system tester feature in
Metastock 6.5.

Two questions:
1) When I run an autorun exec using the system tester and attempt to print
the second system test report using "print to file" there are only two
options.  Option A is to create a new file. Option B is to overwrite the
existing file.  In the old DOS versions we had the option of appending to
the file.  Has this feature been removed?  How can I work around this issue
- this is my only roadblock at this point.

2) Is there anyway to view a *.prn file?

If anyone has any ideas I would be glad to hear from you.

David Duggan