Re: [Fwd: MetaStock Realtime]

Harley,

Thats terrible. That means I will have NO HISTORICAL data feed ? Only what I
have recieved and stored for whatever period having used the feed ? If that
is the case MS pro is a NO go. I think they better sign up other real time
data vendors. I use QUOTE.COM and they said they would be delighted to
support MS pro if Equis is interested and equis supports their feed (Q.feed)
. I sent a note to suggestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but have recieved no reply.
Well I have the trial period and will sign up only for a month with the
vendor.....

If its a lame horse will just have to get rid of it.

Rajesh