Elliotscope : Update S&P,NASDAQ

Though we have not been keeping track either of the S&P or the Nasdaq
some observations :

EXPECT detailed daily through Updates begining November till then bear
the ramblings.

Extracts:

Sept 28, 1998

You're right.  Both the Nasdaq and the S&P 500 went into the 2nd wave
zone.  That worries me.  However, there could still be a possibility
that the Nasdaq and S&P 500 may make a terminal impulse pattern
(diagonal triangle).  Post pattern implication would be the same,
in fact stronger.  As I explained to you, in a terminal impulse, it
is mandatory for the 4th-wave to fall into the 2nd-wave territory
and the 2-4 trendline should be clean.  Also, I repeat that a
terminal impulse can only occur as the 5th wave of a 1-2-3-4-5 or
the entire c-wave can be a terminal impulse.  As you know we are
analysing the entire fall from 9367 as a c-wave.