Elliot: Open mind

Extracts from my mentor :
I'm only explaining to you patterns as
and when the need arises.  I never discuss the Wave Principle with
anybody, either because they apply counts in an arbitrary manner and
are unable to explain the reason they are giving a particular count
or because most people who bet large amounts in the market just
cannot be bothered with such a complex topic.  They expect you to be
right all the time whereas in reality the Principle is flexible and
if you are a keen observer of the charts and apply all the rules without

any emotion, the Wave Theory helps you to immediately get back on to an
alternative count overruling your ego.  An egoist by nature will never
be able to digest the Wave Theory because he can never admit that he
read things wrong.  Always looking for someone to blame and who else but

Ralph Elliot who in my opinion was a true genius.