MU & AMAT

<x-html><HTML>
MU is down 1 1/4 but the bad news is that I covered all my 100 shares this
morning for a $300 loss. Boy does the word LOSER tattooed on my forehead
mean anything. LOL. Just kidding. I still have my 100 shares of MU short.
I repeat I still have my 100 shares of MU short. Tomorrow and Wednesday
will be the turn around days if it is going to happen. Also there is a
general pattern for a stock to sell off before earnings when some <U>one
knows</U> that they are going to be bad. Time will tell.

<P>AMAT is up 11/16 at 27 9/16. I can&nbsp; see AMAT running it's course
through tomorrow and possible into Wednesday. It currently has a Superposition
Stochastic near 80. This tells me that it is extremely overbought. That's
why I feel that it will be running it's course by Tuesday or Wednesday
and then will turn and head lower. Also Friday AMAT had a range expansion
which will make the expectations for a continued trend much higher. i.e.,
JF will present a hurdle number that is too big for AMAT to jump.

<P>Anyway holding steady. Hopefully I can make a few bucks on MU before
the week is out.

<P>Harley</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Sep 28 12:01:51 1998