RE: Finally a Signal!

Thanks Michael

Appreciate your analysis and the various alternatives you might read into
one of these charts.

I've never spent much time with Elliot Waves, mainly because of all of the
various interpretations I've seen.  10 people looking at the same chart can
come up with 10 different scenarios or analysis.

Now I'm not saying this is wrong, and I know that whenever I look at a
chart, my analysis may or may not agree with anybody else's.

This just reinforces my belief that charting is an art not a science, IMHO.
Granted, there are several great artists out there, but I'm not one of them.
That's the reason we primarily use charts to give us an idea of where we're
at in a move as opposed to using them to make actual trades.

Just my opinion

Guy