Bonjour

Dear T,

Hope you had a nice day too. Regarding your computer well......lets see
..It like travelling to the moon on a bicycle........I would  imagine
myself for example in a FULL Astronaut suit sitting on the bicycle and
peddling to reach the moon ..How long will that take......Will I reach
...(Well my brother in India had something like that until I went and
ordered him to buy 4 new Units.).I see it this way.. Technology as we
fools knows it seem to get obsolete in about 8 to 10 months (Hardware:
Computers) or maybe faster but generally 8 to 10 months or a year is OK.
After that period you are again on the bicycle trying to reach the
moon............... Well the cost is something like US$.100 per month
considering depreciation over the same period..... So all you have to
ask yourself ......Are you willing to spend 1 Franklin per month to keep
up with the world..If you can afford it nothing like it.......Take
myself ...I bought 2 computers for 14 Franklins about Last september and
I would probably get 5 Frankies for it now.....(Mine is a 200 Mhz, MMX,
128 MB RAM, with 2 GB,and 4 GB , 2 hard disks, ). The same unit in
Europe would probably get 3 Franklins.............(US$ 300).I don't
know..

So you work it out.....Anyway I believe you desperately need to change
since you are not even on a bicycle ........Forgive me,  but you a
riding a donkey with the moon as the destination........Evolution in
Cyberspace is at light speed, There is no point trying to keep complete
pace with it as it will only burn holes in pockets but I do believe from
what you told me your box certainly needs a decent burial (Prohibited in
Germany) so the it can R.I.P.

Anyway just to let you know.....Me an my cousin are seriously
contemplating starting an Internet company here (Just selling
connections ...)Nothing big but if we do decide to take the plunge then
well go with the flaming gun (I like to imagine big here because the
smaller you stay in that line the more likelihood of getting wiped out
there is....) Forgive my blabbering.......

We are now being shaken here at this very moment (A earthquake, I should
say about 4.5 on the richter scale....We don't need any instruments with
all the experience we have to give a reading...)

So take care and say Hi to your mom for me ( I faintly remember her)

Und Tschüs

Raju