Re: Elliotscope :WILL NOT POST ANY NEW MESSAGES HENCEFORTH

Rajesh

I agree with Tom and the others who have asked you to continue posting your
mentors' ideas.  I for one and am not concern who he or she is, however as a
relatively new person to TA I find most of the postings to have some value.
What I don't like or want to read I delete.  My goal is to become as
knowledgeble as your mentor, Tom,Steve, John and all of the others who take
the time and are willing to place their ideas on the list.  I do not need to
know their lineage only their thought process so that I may develop my own
trading system and if it works let it out to the world for them to test and
use.
Pleasse all o you keep posting

John