Re: Elliotscope :WILL NOT POST ANY NEW MESSAGES HENCEFORTH

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Elliotscope :WILL NOT POST ANY NEW MESSAGES HENCEFORTH
  • From: "Bill G Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 14:51:01 -0400 (EDT)

You answered my question with nothing in the body but the "Subject: WILL NOT
POST ANY NEW MESSAGES HENCEFORTH"
I had no intention of offending you.  I just reread my question to you and I
find no malicious intent whatsoever.  I think anyone that is quoting a
"mentor" is bound to get a question of who the mentor is.  Otherwise, you
could say that these are your predictions based on your knowledge of the
Elliott theory and you would not get the above question.
Thanks and sorry if there was any misunderstanding.  Good luck in this Yo-Yo
market.
Bill