Re: T (AT&T) breaks resistance; SAR positive

At 01:27 AM 9/19/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/18/98 9:11:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time, camp@xxxxxxxx
>writes:
>
>> Brooke ! Why did you put a black background on your chart?
>
>To represent the great unknown. Actually, because I find the charts easier to
>view. I tend to overload them with indicators, and the colors show up well on
>a black background. I do understand that it makes the charts difficult to
>print. Sorry. I did include the resistance indicator so that you could
>reproduce the chart. Parabolic SAR is set at the default values.
>
>Brooke

Brooke et al--

I was going to raise the same issue of the black background. Perfect
explanation!

I am using HyperSnapDX as my default GIF viewer, and I discovered, while
looking at your chart, that HyperSnap has an "Invert Black and White"
command which will, presto-change-o, make your black background white and
allow it to be printed that way very nicely. However, the yellow SAR items
become mighty hard to see against white. I guess there is no complete
solution to this with the limited colors available.

Your original post on this is a model for all of us: what you saw and how
you saw it--no more, no less.

Chuck Engstrom
Kennedyville, MD