Re: "Trade The Trend" - Freebie - DD Trend Formula

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: "Trade The Trend" - Freebie - DD Trend Formula
  • From: "Paula & Larry" <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:45:53 -0400 (EDT)

> From:          "John Hunter" <jhunter@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To:            <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject:       Re: "Trade The Trend" - Freebie - DD Trend Formula
> Date:          Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:19:35 +1000

> DDTI is the David Duggan Trend Index. See you are famous already.
> I used a simple 9 day MA, just dropped it on the DDTI.

This looks very interesting and have tried a half dozen different
ways to show a cross between the DDTI used as a indicator and a
moving average in explorer.
 Have had no luck as of yet. I used the indicator formula in columns
and the formula itself in columns and the same in the fiter
and had no hits on 1900 stocks. I don't really think that it would be
that selective. So I must be doing something wrong. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Larry Mairel