Re: "Trade The Trend" - Freebie - DD Trend Formula

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: "Trade The Trend" - Freebie - DD Trend Formula
  • From: David Duggan <mmaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:42:25 -0400 (EDT)

There you go - 15 minutes of fame - just like that.

Now I will have to work on the rich part.  I think this will take a little
longer.

Thanks for naming it. I never could come up with something I liked.  I'll even
change my s/w to reflect the new name.

I'll try the m.a. crossover - perhaps it will get me in earlier - or out at the
peak? Why didn't I think of that?

David Duggan